Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Oc Sunrise



I got to celebrate my birthday with Jason and and a few great friends at Ocean City for a weekend. It was a really great trip (despite Adam's sprained ankle!) We had some great beach weather and I got to go out and watch the sunrise on Sunday morning. You couldn't actually see the sun rise over the horizon because of the clouds, but it made for some neat skies. I played around a little with the processing, I am really liking using textures like in the first image here, and using the Totally Rad Photoshop Actions (right now I just have the limited free actions, I plan on purchasing the whole program soon) The images below were processed with SnapArt2 that I now have. Thanks to Mom and Dad for my birthday present :) Anyway, enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment