Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SnapArt2



I have been having a blast playing around with the SnapArt2 plug-in for photoshop! Too bad my free trial runs out in 14 days... Guess I will have to break down and buy it! The top image 'Reflections' is from NYC (yes, another NY photo! What can I say? I love that city!) First I ran it through Camera Raw to adjust the exposure and then I used the Oil Paint filter for the painting effect. The second image is one I took outside my front door one night while it was snowing.. I used the Color Pencil filter on that one. The last image is from my trip to Punta Cana a couple years ago. I love the palm tree and the effect the Impasto filter adds to it.

This weekend is shaping up to be a big one! I have a lot to do around the house, gotta start getting ready for our cruise to Bermuda! Saturday we are going to the Caps game in DC and I am trying to talk my wonderful Hubby into going down early so we can see the Cherry Blossoms. Hope everyone has a good rest of the week and weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment