Sunday, July 24, 2011

Hot Day!



What a scorching hot few days we've had! Hopefully it will cool off soon.. In the meantime I have been enjoying a nice 4 day weekend. I got to spend some time with family at a cookout on Saturday and today my cousin Mandy and I braved the heat and took her kids to the zoo. It was a pretty good day! There were very few people there (probably because of the heat) so we got to see everything with out fighting crowds. I will probably post some of those photos in a later blog post.

In this post however I am still sticking with the Miami pictures. The opening image is another of the starfish (got a theme going here!) I was playing around a bit with the photoshop actions from the Totally Rad plug in. The image below is from our balcony view of the canal with downtown Miami in the background. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment