Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Miami Beach



It has been crazy busy lately! Miami Beach was so much fun (once I finally got there!!) The water was beautiful and so warm, and the relaxing on the beach was very much needed. I was able to wake myself up for one morning sunrise... it was just ok as far as sunrises go.. there was not a single cloud in the sky, no waves, and the horizon was so hazy that you really couldn't see the moment the sun rose.. but I still think I got a few good photos :)

The Miami weekend went by a little to fast.. I got home late Tuesday night (no flight issues, thank goodness!). We got up early Wednesday to go to Hershey Park.. that was a great day with Tiff and Dustin. Thursday night I was one of those crazy ones that went and saw the midnight show of Harry Potter... (I was dead on my feet at work the next day!) Friday and Saturday evenings were filled with family and cookouts!

So I am now finally getting around to playing with some of the photos I took in Miami. The opening image is just a starfish and I ran it through SnapArt2 watercolor. The image below is a wide shot of the beach that I edited using the Totally Rad photoshop actions. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment