Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New York City


This past weekend I took a trip to NYC with my Mom. We had a great time! Saturday we saw a show and went to dinner at this fabulous Italian restaurant complete with a singing waiter! After that we went to Eataly and did a little shopping and got some gelato.. yum!! Sunday we took a walk through Central Park and went to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. That place was HUGE!! I don't even think we saw a quarter of the place! Needless to say, we were pretty exhausted by the time we had to catch the bus home.

The tryptic above is made up of 3 photos I think represent the city well.. the first image is from a previous NYC trip that I took using the lensbaby, the second photo is from a band we saw playing in central park and the third image is of a taxi in times square. I created the tryptic in photoshop and converted all the images to B&W. The image below is one I took with my regular camera, processed in Aperture 3 and then added a border on my iPhone using the Photoshop Express app.

No comments:

Post a Comment